Extraction kit AlgimedPREP, release form 5
Ready-to-use AlgimedPREP reagent kit for the automated nucleic acid extraction from nasopharyngeal swabs or washes and bronchoalveolar lavage aimed to detect SARS-CoV‑2 viral RNA.
- A ready-to-use extraction kit is supplied in 96 deep well plates
- All necessary plastic consumables (plates and tips) are included in the package
- You don’t have to program the station because of the ready-to-use protocol
- The nucleic acid extraction protocol does not take longer than 33 minutes
- The ready-to-use extraction kit does not support manual dosing operations – the only exception is the sample adding
- Included storage buffer , which can store isolated nucleic acids
- The ready-to-use extraction kit can be adapted for different preinstalled robotic stations
|AlgimedPREP lysis buffer||96 × 0.4 mL||1 plate|
|AlgimedPREP wash buffer #1||96 × 0.7 mL||1 plate|
|AlgimedPREP wash buffer #2||96 × 0.7 mL||1 plate|
|AlgimedPREP elution buffer||96 × 0.1 mL||1 plate|
|Extraction pipette tips for 96 samples||for 96 samples||1 plate|
|AlgimedPREP storage buffer||1.8 mL||1 tube|
- Extracted DNA or RNA (A260/A280 ratio) has at least 1.7 purity for biological samples.
- DNA and RNA extraction efficiency range from 30% to 70% (the minimum is 30%).
- The obtained purified DNA or RNA sample can be used for subsequent analysis by PCR, RT-PCR and other variations.
The extraction kit is validated and compatible with:
- Kingfisher Automatic Station (Thermo Scientific)
- Auto-Pure 96 Station (Hangzhou Allsheng Instruments Co)
- Inopurauto-96 Automatic Station (INOVIA)
- Nexor 96 Station (Yantai Addcare Biotech Co.Ltd)
Trusted manufacturers and national certification bodies approved the validation and adaptation protocols. They also allow obtaining correct results.
The AlgimedPREP ready-to-use extraction kit concept is just to «LOAD, PRESS START and GO». This process includes only five steps:
- First, you need to get the extraction kit out of the refrigerator and then remove the film or foil from the plates;
- After that, transfer the samples into the wells of the lysis buffer plate;
- Now you need to load all components from the kit, which were included in the package, into the automatic station;
- Start the ready-to-use protocol;
- Remove the plate with the extracted nucleic acids from the automatic station
Now you have DNA or RNA for your further use;
We are recommending the ALSENSE-SARS-CoV-2-RT-qPCR reagent kit for subsequent analysis of the extracted RNA.